BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Beginning

Beginning of senior speech? Okay.


High school graduation, I thought this day would never come. It was always so far away in my young mind. There have been so many memories made in the last four years at Westlake High School, good and bad. From awesome test scores, making new friends and going to dances; to horrible break ups, getting in trouble and maybe getting some not so stellar grades. Everyone I know was always so busy trying to balance school and everything else they did in their lives, and it was stressful. It wasn’t as easy as people made it out to be and probably not quite as hard as I made it.
Whether high school was something you loved or hated, it’s over now. Whatever you had to do to get to graduation, it worked. I know I had many tear-filled and sleepless nights that got me here today. More than once I spent the last week of the term doing homework around the clock. Somehow I made it happen, and so did you.

0 comments: