BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Jealousy

Have you ever seen your old boyfriend or girlfriend with someone new? You get a sudden pinch in your chest and it feels like they're waving them in your face, even if they aren't.

Jealousy is one of the worst feelings. For me, it's a mixture of anger and sadness with a weird twist. There's really not another feeling like it.

I remember in eighth grade when the boy I had liked for SO long finally started talking to me a little bit, it was the greatest thing ever. And this seems a little creepy, but whenever he talked to anyone else I got that burst of anger, pain and sadness all in one. It's sort of embarrassing, but that's one of the first memories I have about really getting jealous.

Jealousy is the root of almost all the crime shows I watch too....

0 comments: