BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Fear

It's easy to make a list of things that scare you. I have a lot of common fears, just like the common person does. Spiders, heights, birds, clowns, zombies, etc. But when you really think about the emotional things that scare you, it gets slightly tougher to make a list. Whether you don't want to think about them, or you don't want to admit them, it's just more difficult. The biggest one I came up with was my weird fear of change. Why does that scare me so bad? Why wouldn't I want things to change especially if I am unhappy? It's an irrational fear in my opinion. And it's one I wouldn't want to put on my list, because maybe I am a little embarrassed by it.

I try not to think about it too much, but when something is different, I freak out. I just can't help it. I'm hoping that it is a fear I can learn to get over.

0 comments: