BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Thursday, January 17, 2013

intro

It's hard. It's hard for me to write about myself or what I am told to write.

I write freely and not as often as I should. There's so much to say and so many thoughts, that I can't always get everything out.
I feel like I make everything a competition and I can never win, even if I am just competing with myself.

I love to read. I get absorbed in almost every book I pick up. I won't sleep until I finish just one more sentence, page, chapter.
I love shopping. I love food. I love watching all of my shows late at night while everyone else is asleep. I love my dog. I love my family and friends. I love sports. I love being outside in the sun. I love you :)

I can't wake up in the mornings. I hate getting ready for school. I hate fighting with anyone, I'm too emotional for that. I try to be organized, but I almost always fail. I hate tomatoes. I hate public bathrooms. I hate being forced to socialize.

I am just a normal teenage girl, for the most part.
-xoxo

0 comments: